Cosmetics Week is Europe's unique event bringing together international cosmetics and personal care leaders to discuss global trends and latest industry developments in science, policy and regulation. #coseuweek16
Personal care in a changing world
From 13-17 June, Cosmetics Europe will celebrate forty years of harmonized cosmetics legislation across the EU by holding its third Cosmetics Week at The Hotel, in Brussels.
Under this year's theme "Personal Care in a Changing World", Cosmetics Week will look at future prospects of the industry, and its opportunities and challenges ahead throughout a whole-week series of events. See here the detailed agenda.
Why you should attend
- Meet global industry experts in the cosmetics industry
- Create new business opportunities
- Explore latest industry trends and developments
- Take part in all our networking events along with leading industry experts, policy makers and decision makers
Who should attend
- EU policy makers
- Membership including associations and companies
- National authorities
- International scientists and regulatory experts
- Suppliers of raw materials and packaging
- Service providers to the industry and distributors
- International associations and companies
For more information, and to be included on the mailing list for future events, contact us.
Follow us on Twitter using the hashtag #coseuweek16